Ripcurl Women Cls Surf Eco Xback Tri GSIEH9
BikiniÂ Care Guide
- Hand wash separately in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Drip dry in the shade.
- Rinse thoroughly after use.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach the garment.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Be careful wearing your bikini in chlorinated water as it will damage your bikini. Ensure you rinse thoroughly after use.
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may damage swimwear. Take extra care in the application of these products & always ensure they completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- In order to remove trapped sand, gently run your fingernail over the dried swimwear fabric.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause some pilling to the swimwear fabric.
We accept exchange on swimwear (purchased online only) when the exchanged product meets our returns policy and the below requirements.
- Product is unworn
- Hygiene sticker remains intact
- All swing tags are attached to garment